- Welcome Dinner at Jaipur
- Invitation to Indian family house to experience real culture and tradition.
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars
# Reception, greeting, airport assistance, and transfers to the hotel.
# Arrival and departure transfers, sightseeing, etc. with air-conditioned transportation.
# 7 nights of accommodation in a double room as per the program with bed and breakfast.
# Jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
# Spanish-speaking tour guide.
# 2 bottles of water in the car every day.
# Rickshaw (Bicycle) ride in Old Delhi to explore the historic area.
# Electric car ride from the parking to the entrance of the Taj Mahal.
# Entrance tickets to the mentioned monuments.
# A professional photographer to take a photo of you at the Taj Mahal on behalf of the WIN agency.
# A welcome folder from the agency containing a map, postcards, pen, important contacts.
# All applicable taxes and tolls.
Special Service: ( Complimentry for our guests)
• Celebration of the Festival of Colors (9 am-12 pm).
• Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the Festival of Colors.
• Visit to a precious stone factory in Jaipur to see the craftsmanship with tea or coffee.
• Visit to a textile shop to see famous Indian fabrics and silks, with tea or coffee.
• Visit to a marble factory to witness inlay work similar to that found at the Taj Mahal in Agra, with tea or coffee.
• Souvenirs from the agency for each of you.
# International tickets.
# Video Input.
# Entries mentioned in the Itinerary
# Travel insurance of any type.
# Visa for India.
# Meals not mentioned above.
# Personal expenses that are not included in “Price includes”.
A 50% reservation fee of the total trip price should be considered. This can be paid in advance via credit card (4.5% transaction fees extra) or into our bank account in India. There is an additional $45 fee for bank transfers. The remaining payment is due 30 days before the travel date or you can pay in Cash in USD in India.
An average lunch in India can cost between USD 10-14 at a good restaurant.
The mentioned hotels are subject to availability on the specified dates; in case there is no availability, reservations will be made at a hotel of equal or better category.
You should carry some long pants and long-sleeved shirts to visit Jain temples, mosques, etc.
You can carry USD or Euros in cash or travelers' checks and exchange them in India at currency exchange agencies for Indian Rupees. You can find currency exchange agencies in almost all cities to exchange money.
During the trip, only consume bottled water, not tap water.
Avoid eating street food.
Bargaining is common when shopping in markets.
For domestic flights, only 15 kgs of luggage is allowed, plus 7 kgs of hand luggage.
If any domestic flight is delayed, canceled, or suspended for any reason by the airline, the agency is not responsible. Only the ticket cost will be refunded. Any price difference to purchase another ticket will be the responsibility of the customer.